Biogel Indicator Underglove
Latex surgical underglove for use alone or as part of the Biogel Puncture Indication System
Biogel Indicator Underglove is designed for you to wear beneath your preferred Biogel surgical glove. The smooth outer surface makes it easy to don a Biogel overglove, for the protection of a double-gloving Puncture Indication System.
The natural rubber latex provides feel, sensitivity and dexterity. It's dark green – for optimal contrast with blood – working with our Biogel Puncture Indication System technology to create Best-in-Class perforation detection.wig To protect you and your patients.
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indicatione
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications