Synthetic (non-latex) polychloroprene surgical glove
Biogel Skinsense is a sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
Recommended for use in all surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
- Unique Biogel coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Synthetic polychloroprene
- Biogel polymer coating